Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mama's Song



Mama, you taught me to do the right things. 
So, now you have to let your baby fly. 
You've given me everything that I will need. 
To make it through this crazy thing called life. 
And I know you watched me grow up, 
and only want what's best for me. 
And I think I found the answer to your prayers. 

Mama, there's no way you'll ever lose me. 
Giving me away is not goodbye. 
As you watch me walk down to my future, 
I hope tears of joy are in your eyes. 

And when I watch my baby grow up, 
I'll only want what's best for her. 
And I hope she'll find, 
the answer to my prayers. 
And that she'll say... 



 Taken from: Mama's Song by CARRIE UNDERWOOD
 

~The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness~
 (French Novelist He developed the realistic novel describing French society in Comedie Humaine (1841). 1799-1850)

No comments: