Wednesday, April 13, 2011

May Your Love Blooms a Hundred Years


I look at the sky and see the stars above
While I am trying to reach it, my hands are shivering
My heart beats so fast as I rush to holding back my tears 
Do you see what I see?

You gave me something that I can't forget
You change me into a different person
A person that has so many dreams
Dreams that everybody have 

I am a loser but I don't walk back
Even the world destroy my courage
I only stop for a while and start to move again

You don't have to see it
You don't need to know
I will send you my prayers
As I watch you walk away

But you already gave me a seed
To start my own garden of flowering trees
When it start to bloom, it will cover with hopes and dreams 
And when it start to fall, it will shower me with happiness

Sometimes an unending dream has its conclusion 
To let it go and fly is a choice
This is my life to live
and you with your own
I'll send you, these flowers
as a prayer for you and the person you love
May your love blooms a hundred years

Inspired from the movie: 

Hanamizuki: May your love bloom a hundred years 


No comments: