Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cool Whispers


The wind come into my room through the window
Touch the pure air and feel the breeze
I can feel it on my skin, freezing my heart
I hide under my blanket searching for comfort
It so warm and save, like deep in my mother's arm
I close my eyes, and slowly see my mother 
Her smile is gentle and sweet
Her soft hand touches my cheek

My dear mother,
In the cold winter, you hold me tight
Embrace me with your love
Hush my restless heart

You whisper to my ear 
My dear child,
Remember that Allah is watching us
Never forget to pray
Be grateful and ask for forgiveness 
And may happiness come to your life

Peace for a moment
All the burden fade away
Enlighten my heavy brain
Distinguish my confusion

Through the window
Seeing the outside world
Whispering to the wind
Please mother, take care
I'll be home soon
On your birthday
May Allah  bless you
And give you health

~Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever~

Inspired from Cool Whispers - tatta hitotsu no koi- 

No comments: